<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YNU39JLUozA" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard- write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Imagine you're driving down a dark road and your car automatically takes care of the lights to make sure you're seen. Or you are standing at a traffic light and you brake hard and your car automatically switches the hazard warning lights on and off again after 7 seconds. All this and more is now possible with Lightcomfort™, the ultimate light module for your car.
What is Lightcomfort™?
Lightcomfort™ is more than just a lighting upgrade for your car. It's a technology that revolutionizes your driving experience and integrates a range of intelligent lighting functions into your vehicle. You can even combine it with our top module, Topcomfort™, to enhance your driving experience even further.
What can Lightcomfort™ do?
The Lightcomfort™ light module is equipped with a large number of intelligent functions that ensure a safe and comfortable driving experience. Here are some of the features you can expect:
- Automatic daytime running lights: As soon as you start the engine, the daytime running lights switch on automatically. If you switch on the low beam, the daytime running lights switch off automatically.
- Automatic activation of the hazard warning lights in the event of emergency braking: In the event of emergency braking, the hazard warning lights switch on automatically and switch off again after 7 seconds.
- ComingHome lighting: When you come home, the lighting switches on automatically.
- Cornering Light: Improves visibility when turning.
- Location lighting: Helps you to find your car more easily.
Personalize your Lightcomfort™
One of the best aspects of Lightcomfort™ is the ability to customize the module. You can decide for yourself which functions you want to use and which not. You can even set which light should be switched on for the ComingHome function: indicators, high beam, low beam, parking light, fog light or tail light.
Is Lightcomfort™ suitable for my car?
We currently offer Lightcomfort™ models for the following cars:
- BMW Z4 (E85/86) (2002 - 2008)
- BMW X3 (E83) (2003 - 2010)
- BMW 3 Series Convertible (E46) (2000 - 2007)
- BMW 5 Series (E39) (1999 - 2004)
- Mini (R50/52/53) (2004 - 2008)
- Opel Astra Twin Top (2006 - 2010)
If your car is not in the list, please send us an inquiry. We will do our best to help you and find out if and when Lightcomfort™ will also be available for your car.
Take the first step into the future of driving with Lightcomfort™, the ultimate light module for your car.